Indicative Plastic Security Seals Simulink Min=1000
Tamper Defense - Demanded by Critical Industries like Pharmaceuticals and Food
- Proof Your Load was Not Tampered with
- Double tooth locking mechanism makes tampering difficult
- Provided in 10 sequentially numbered seals per matte
- Pull apart strength of 60 lbs.
Use Customer Msg in Checkout for Color Preference. Available Colors are White, Yellow, and Red
Use the Permanent Seal Guard Lock or Portable Seal Guard Lock to Protect Your Plastic Security Seals.
Plastic Security Seals, Min = 1,000 @ $.15 each.
The SimuLock Plastic Security Seals are etched with permanent laser marking to make the imprint easy to read and more difficult to remove or replace. This is better than seals imprinted by hot stamping.
A "snapping point" by the seal head makes the seal easy to remove while it also prevents a broken or tampered seal from being glued or welded back together.
The plastic ENFORCER Simulock is easy to apply and easy to inspect. This seal optimizes security while saving valuable time and money. The unique features found on the Simulock make it much more than just another ring seal. The Simulock is widely used for trucks and tankers, customs control, airline cargo, warehouses, roll cages, rail wagons, empty shipping containers etc.
- Easy to handle, distribute, and record seal numbers: Seals are provided in 10 sequentially numbered seals per matte
- The Inspection Window is ultrasonically welded to the seal. Ultrasonic welding is permanent and it cannot be cut or forced open without leaving clear evidence of tampering.
- Clear "inspection window": Enables quick and easy visual inspection of the locking mechanism to ensure the seal is engaged and shows evidence of tampering
- The snapping point provides easy removal of the seal while security breaking lines prevent a broken seal from being glued or welded together without leaving evidence of tempering.
- The Simulock is etched with permanent laser marking for name, logo & sequential numbers. Laser marking offers the highest level of security as it cannot be removed or replaced.
- Simultaneous double locking mechanism makes tampering very difficult.