The most rugged refrigerator/cargo slides made by TemboTusk. Made not just good enough but the best that we can buy. Created from 12 and 14 gauge steel for quality, rigidity, and long term durability.
How high will my fridge sit on top of the flat slide? In other words; how much vertical clearance do I need?
The slide has two levels:
- With the cutting board attachment: The fridge will sit 2.5 inches above the deck or drawer system. (If the fridge is 20" tall, you will need 22.5" clearance. 16" tall fridge will need 18.5" clearance)
- Without the cutting board: The fridge can sit 1 inch above the deck or drawer system. (If the fridge is 20" tall, you will need 21" clearance. 16" tall fridge will need 17" clearance.)
- Fridge Slide Dimensions:
- Outside dimensions: 29.75" wide x 19" deep (Foot print of slide)
- Inside pan size: 28" wide x 17" deep (Area where the fridge or cargo will fit.)
- Optional Cutting Board:
- Size: 12" x 18"
- Can Deploy from either Right or Left Side depending on setup.
- 5/16th (8mm) Recommended bolt with washers and lock nut. (Length of the bolt will depend on what you are attaching the slide to).