40 Channel Mobile CB Radio, Delta Tune 29LTDCLASSIC
Cobra Trucker's 29LTDCLASSIC CB Radio - RoadTrucker Recommended
- The Original 29LTDCLASSIC
- SWR Calibration
- Loud and Clear Communication
- Classic Analog Signal Meter
- For professional truckers
Cobra 29LTDCLASSIC Citizen's Band (CB) radio continues to be the radio standard for truckers in well over 50 years. And now the 29 LTD Classic is better than ever. Cobra took the time to get feedback from professional drivers on what features were important to them. Enhancements like a front panel microphone connector (for convenient in-dash installation), a longer 9-foot microphone cord, for easy reach anywhere within the cab, and tactile controls, for added convenience and safety when adjusting functions.
The Cobra 29LTDCLASSIC has been the number one choice for professional drivers and a top RoadTrucker CB choice.
Cobra CB Radios are every Trucker's friend. What better way to pass the time away then by talking with fellow Truckers. The Cobra CB Radio is great for emergency situations or trouble ahead! It's a Cobra CB Radio classic.
. The 29LTD Classic CB radio has an analog meter that swings proportionally to the level of incoming receive and out-going transmit signals and also illustrates the standing Wave Ratio of the antenna system. Cobra is a name you can trust.
See Cobra Comparison Chart
Features of the Cobra 29LTDCLASSIC CB Radio:
- Size: 8 5/8"D x 7 9/32"W x 2 13/64"H
- 4 Watts AM RF Power Output - The maximum allowed by law.
- Frequency Response (300 to 3000 Hz)
- SWR Calibration - Allows calibration of antenna system for maximum performance.
- PA Capability - Use CB radio as a Public Address System with PA speaker. Receive signals can also be monitored through PA
- Antenna Warning Indicator - Illuminates when antenna needs checking.
- 9 Foot Microphone Cord - For easy reach within any area of the vehicle.
- RF Gain - Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas.
- Adjustable Dynamike Boost - Dynamically boosts microphone for increased voice clarity.
- Tactile Controls - Allows you to actually feel where the dial is in it's rotation without taking your eyes off the road.
- Front Panel 4-Pin Microphone Connector - Allows convenient installation to be in dash or under dash
- Switchable Noise Blanker - For increased noise reduction.
- Dimmer Control - Adjusts brightness of the front panel, channel display and signal strength meter
- Instant Channel 9 - Instant access to emergency channel 9
- Delta Tune- Used to clarify incoming signals