Make your life easier with the BlueParrott headset! The headset allows you to use your voice and control calls, listen to music, instruct GPS directions, and use voice assistants (Siri or Google Now). You can connect it to any compatible Bluetooth device (smartphone or tablet) like iPhone or Android. It is ready to pair with your mobile phone via Bluetooth or NFC (One-Touch pairing for Android only).
Talking in a Noisy Place? Use the BlueParrott B550XT as it blocks out 96% of background noise, ensuring that you can be heard no matter how much background noise you're up against. People can hear every word you say as it has a wide range of volume adjustments.
It’s lightweight & super stable that you can wear all day. It has also a multifunction button that controls on/off, answer/end call & pairing. The gooseneck mic boom is flexible that stays where you put it.
How to Connect BlueParrott B550XT headset to Smartphone / Tablet?
Turn on the Bluetooth of your Smartphone/Tablet. Press and hold the headset power button for 2 seconds. Switch on Bluetooth pairing and then follow the voice-guided instructions in the headset.
How to Charge BlueParrott B550-XT headset?
Plug the headset into a USB port on your pc or wall charger. It takes approximately 3.5 hours to fully charge the headset.
BlueParrott B550XT Headset Voice Commands:
Use your voice to activate the headset and control your calls, GPS directions, music, voice assistants, and more, for when you need to keep your hands on the job.
- Call Back
- Pair Mode
- What Can I Say
- Check Battery
- Am I Connected
- 5th Generation Wireless Bluetooth Headset
- Fast Access to Mute, Speed Dial, Control the Headset, and More
- Used for Push-to-Talk Conversations
- Tap the BlueParrott Button for Immediate 1-to-1 or Group Conversations for Teams Who Need Effective Real-time Communications
- Works with Most Bluetooth-enabled Devices (smartphones/tablets).
Specifications of BlueParrott B550XT:
- Speaker: 36mm
- Speaker sensitivity: 50mW
- Speaker frequency range: 150-6800 Hz
- Microphone frequency range: 150-6800 Hz
- Microphone sensitivity: -47dBV/Pa
- Ease of use
- Paired devices: Up to 8 devices, connect to two at the same time (multi-use)
- Wearing style: Over The Head
- Always listening (wake device by saying “Hello BlueParrott”)
- Answer/end/reject call
- LED for Power/Pairing indicator
- Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) for music
- Podcast and GPS streaming
- Voice dialing (activate Siri/Google Assistant)*
- Voice control (hands-free answer/ignore)
- NFC (Near-field Communication)
- HD voice
- Volume Up/ Down
- Customizable Parrott ButtonTM
- IP54 water and dust resistant
- *Device and network dependent.
- Talk time: Up to 24 hours
- Standby time: 400+ hours
- Charging time: Approximately 3.5 hours
- Charging cable: Standard USB-B connector (1m)
- Battery capacity: 380mA (headset)
- Bluetooth compliance: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Supported Bluetooth® profiles: Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) v1.3.1, hands-free profile v1.7, headset profile v1.2, phone book access profile (PBAB) v1.1.
- Supported modes: EDR (2 and 3 Mb), SCO, eSCO, sniff mode
- Operating range: Up to 100 meters (300 feet)
- Headset weight: 165 grams (5.8 oz)
- Headset dimensions: L 190.5 x W 178 x H 63.5 mm (7.5 x 7.0 x 2.5 in)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
- Materials: Headset: PC/ABS, PC, silicon rubber, Nylon, POM, stainless steel, foam, leatherette and TPU
- Warranty: Two-year warranty EMEA & APAC; one-year warranty North America