Suitable for many medium to large SUV’s, the class leading 50QT ARB Fridge Freezer is your perfect travelling companion.
The ARB Fridge Freezer app allows full control of the Series II Fridge via a mobile device or LINX. The user is able to turn the fridge on/off and manually adjust (or set via presets) the target temperature. The app will display the target temperature, the power input voltage, the fridge compressor status, and alert the user if the lid is left open.
- 12 Volt power input readout for simple voltage monitoring on the display
- A transmitter (Included with Series II) that allows remote display and control via a new app, which is available for download onto smart devices or ARB's LINX unit.**
- The application allows the fridge to be switched between Celsius or Fahrenheit, offers battery protection notifications (high, medium, or low), and allows adjustment of the fridge display's brightness (high or low) in the settings. The user can also allocate preset temperatures to assign specific temperatures to a particular item in the fridge. For example, you would want your drink temperature to be different than an ice cream temperature.
- To complement the fridge, a new transit bag has been designed with a modern and stylish look, capturing the dark monochrome tones of the fridge, and includes a bonus branded bottle opener.
Specifications of ARB 50 Quart Series II:
- Capacity: 50 Quart: (72 X 12oz Cans)
- External Dimensions: 20"H X 15"W X 27.8"D
- Internal Dimensions:
- Fruit & Dairy Compartment: 8.1"H X 11.2"W X 6"D
- Main Compartment: 15.5"H X 11.2"W X 13.3"D
- Weight: 53lbs
- Cooling Capacity: 50°F To 0°F
- Power: Built-In 12/24V DC And 100-240 AC Power Integrated Battery Protection System
- Current Draw:
- 0.85 Amps/Hour
- Average Power Consumption Tested At 37.4°F Cabinet Temperature
- Ambient Temperature Range: 78.8°F - 87.8°F
- Test Duration: 66 Hours
- Supply Voltage: 12V DC
- Transmitting module: Bluetooth connectivity allows 2-way communication on SII fridges and 1-way display on SI fridges
App Fridge Control (only available on Classic Series II):
- Settings can be adjusted from the app such as; battery protection, unit measurement (°C or °F), display brightness, and preset temperature settings.
- Target temperature can be manually adjusted or altered via customizable preset settings.
- Fridge can be put into standby.
Series II vs. Series I Fridge Freezers:
- All exterior and internal dimensions remain the same as the Series I Fridge Freezers.
- We’ve carried over the proven performance of the Series I Fridge Freezers utilizing the existing compressors and associated cooling components.
- All the existing features and benefits such as removable lid, reversible basket, mounting points etc. were carried over from Series I Fridge Freezers.
Fridge Freezer Connect App
Granting users full control of the Series II Fridge Freezer via mobile devices, the ARB Fridge Freezer app can turn the fridge on and off, as well as manually adjust (or set via presets) the target temperature and display the target temperature, power input voltage, and fridge compressor status.
Note: For Classic Series I (post-2014 models), the new transmitter and app can be used to display the temperature, input voltage, and compressor status.