Heavy Duty Hyper Lubricant Min=4,6
America′ #1 Friction Fighter is NOT just for Big-Rigs
Made with Pride in the USA
- Two Lubricants to Choose From:
- Safe & Effective
- Reduce Friction and Vibration
- No Harmful Substrate Chemicals
- No PTFE, Silicone, Graphite, & Molybdenum
Synthetic lubricant that molecularly coats all metal surfaces, to help reduce friction and heat. Uses engine oil as a carrier host to get to metal parts and bond to metal. Works in crankcases, transmissions (except CVTs), differentials and power steering.
Increases horsepower, lowers operating temperatures and helps reduce engine noise and vibration. Use in heavy duty high temp engines. Works in gas or diesel engines instantly and with all brands of synthetic and petroleum based oils. No Long or Short Term Corrosive effect on metal. Does not void warranties, nor does it alter SAE ratings.
Please Note: The Hyper Lubricant is not Motor Oil. It is an additive.
Do NOT use in:
- CVTs (continuously variable transmissions).
- Engines - 2 Ounces per quart of oil in the crankcase. Typical Big-Rigs add 88 ounces. Add 3 ounces per quart of oil in heavy duty or racing applications.
- Transmissions - 1 ounce per quart of fluid in automatic or manual transmissions.
- Differentials - 1 ounce per quart of gear lube.
- Power Steering - 1 ounce per quart of fluid.
- Transfer Case - 2 to 4 ounces per vehicle.
- Drive Shafts - 1 ounce for chains, apply lightly or soak.
- Grease - 1 ounce per tube (Typical tube is 14oz.). Add 32 ounces in 55 gal. keg
- Hydraulics - 1 ounce per quart of fluid.
- Small Oil Injected Engines - 4 ounces in the oil side.
- Liquid Cooled - 1 ounce per quart of oil.
- Four Stroke - Air cooled: 2 ounces per quart.
- Two Stroke - 1 ounces per gallon after pre-mixing with 2 stroke oil.
- Engines with By-Pass Filtration - Initial treatment: add 2 ounces per quart of total oil volume (~1 Gallon). Replenish when changing filters with 1 quart of Hyper Lubricant®.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Hyper Lubricant work?
- It bonds to metal, creating a hyper lubricating reduction metal-to-metal contact. This reduces friction and heat which is a major cause of engine wear. It is different than traditional additives such as Lucas® Heavy Duty Oil Stabilizer™, which treats the oil not the engine. Horsepower usually increases after using Hyper Lubricant. Fuel economy often increases, according to testimonials users may see increases of 5-15%.
- Why doesn't Hyper Lubricant void my warranty like some oil additives?
- Unlike Lucas®, Prolong®, and Slick 50®, MotorKote® Hyper Lubricant® doesn’t mix with oil. This means that oil viscosity, antifoaming, and other oil properties are not affected. It is Safe and Effective.
- How do I use Hyper Lubricant?
- The traditional usage amount is 2 ounces per quart of motor oil, in any size engine. It should be used in all gasoline and diesel engines. Pour using the diagram below.
|Application||Amount of Lubricant||How Often|
|Engine or Crankcase||2 ounces per quart of oil||Every 4th Oil change or more often for best fuel economy|
|Transmission or Differentials||1 ounce per quart of fluid||If fluid levels are low or at time of fluid flush|
|Power Steering||1-2 ounces total;||As needed or if noise|
- When can I use Hyper Lubricant?
- The best time to use is with your next oil change, but you can add anytime. You can add the lubricant to any new vehicle AFTER first oil change.
- Why is Hyper Lubricant more expensive than some other additives?
- Because it is very concentrated premium lubricant. It also doesn’t need to be added as often and it really works.