Thor 85 Amp 12v Automatic Smart Battery Isolator
Get this item for FREE. Just Purchase Thor 1000 Watt Inverter: THMS1000, THPW1000, and THIC1000-35
- 85 Amps, 12 Volts
- Boost function for inverters
- Automatic isolation for main batteries
- High quality components
Thor Thai-85 smart battery isolators are designed to isolate main batteries from auxiliary batteries and provide a boost function from the aux battery if the main battery voltage should get too low.
Specifications of THAI-85:
- 9-16V DC
- 85A continuous
- 750A inrush
- Power studs: 5/16" -24 copper studs
- Wire connections: 18 AWG, SXL, 6"
- a. violet – BOOST
- b. black – GROUND
- c. white – STATUS
- Mounting: 5/16”x19/32” on 2 13/64” centers
- Dimensions: 3.4” x 3.4” x 3.1”
- The two batteries are electrically connected together when either battery voltage is above 13.2V for 2 minutes (e.g. during charging).
- The two batteries are isolated when both battery voltages are below 12.7V for 1 minute.
- The BOOST function connects the two batteries to provide more starting energy.
- To enable the BOOST function, connect the violet wire to 12V DC via a momentary switch or through the ignition switch.
- The STATUS indicator and the on-board LED are turned on when the two batteries are connected together.
Battery Isolator Wiring Diagram