- Trucking Laws Change .
Saturday, October 1, 2005 -- The new rule prohibits truckers from driving more than 11 hours in a row, working longer than 14 hours in a shift and driving more than 60 hours over a seven day period or 70 hours over an 8 day period, Administrator Sandberg said. In addition, the new rule requires truckers to rest for at least 10 hours between shifts and provides a 34-hour period to recover from cumulative fatigue.
- DOT Announces New Hours-of-Service Rules.
Do these rules need to change? Do they help or hurt the truck driver? Should you write your Congressmen and Senators?
- Fact Sheet- Commercial Drivers License (CDL).
What every driver should know.
- FREE “Important Reminders.
RoadTrucker's Shopper's Menu provides Free Reminder E-mails for those important dates from Anniversaries to just paying your Heavy Vehicle Usage Tax .
- The Following is some of the Latest New for Truckers involving Truck Drivers. This is a Trucking News feed which is provided through the courtesy of our friends at Topix.net.
- More of the Latest Trucker News involving the Trucking Industry. News Feed for some of the latest Trucking industry news.
Our Trucking News for Truckers page is created in part by using an RSS News Feed from our friends at Topix.net. This allows RoadTrucker ® to keep you updated with the latest Trucking News by delivering the latest Trucking News headlines when ever you visit this web page. If you do not see the headline listings, please let us know so we can investigate the reason and correct it as soon as possible.