200 Watt 10 Meter AM/USB/LSB ECHO DX98VHP
- AM/USB/LSB Echo
- Frequency Counter
- Variable Talk Back
- Variable Power
- Blue LED Lights
Galaxy's Flag Ship 10 Meter Radio - AMAZING NEW Powerful DX98VHP?
Galaxy's Very Powerful 10 Meter DX98VHP Radio is a Sideband rig with a frequency counter and 8 IRF520 MOSFET finals. That means Power and Lots of it with 50 Watts on the AM/FM (Amplitude Modulation/Frequency Modulation) and 150 Watts on the SSB (Single Side Band). And that's right out of the box. Want to be Top Dog? Galaxy's DX98VHP is a Very Serious Leap above the other 10 Meter Radios for the Professional driver. Covered by Galaxy's Two Year Parts and Labor Warranty.
Note: There is a 4 to 1 ratio of Peak power to dead key power at 100% modulation. i.e.. a 10 Watt radio will have a peak power of 40 watts at 100% modulation. You can get a bigger boost by over modulating, but the signal may start to distort. Is the DX98VHP a 200 watt peak radio? RoadTrucker recommends using the bird meter, which has a good reputation for accuracy to verify it.
Please Note: There are No Returns or Exchanges on Galaxy 10 Meter Radios by RoadTrucker® or the Distributor. You Must Contact Galaxy Directly as they warranty their 10 meter radios for 2 full Years.
See Galaxy 10 Meter Radio Comparison Chart
Features of the Galaxy DX98VHP 10 Meter Radio:
- A High-Performance output circuit that uses 8 IRF520 MOSFET finals to generate 50 watts for AM/FM and 200 watts for SSB operation.
- Chassis use a Solid Aluminum Finned Rear Section as a Heat sink
- Additional heat sink on the bottom of the radio with 2 internal Micro Cooling Fans increases the radio height from 2.5 to 3-1/8 inches
- New "StarLite" faceplate is matte black with all lettering backlit in green and blue
- Retro-look red modulation lamp flickers like the old neon lamps of the Fifties and Sixties
- Frequency Display and Channel Readout
- Variable power output control
- Large, Easy-To-Read meter with 4 scales:
- "S" meter indicates up to 60dB over S9
- Modulation Percentage Scale for use on AM
- Calibrated Power Scale
- SWR Scale
- Automatic SWR circuit (No Complicated Calibration procedure required)
- LED's light red to Warn of High SWR
- Echo with dual controls
- Variable dimmer control Control
- On/Off switch for frequency display
- Roger Beep circuit
- Talkback circuit with On/Off switch and volume control
- Meter glows red during transmit
- Noise Blanker
- Automatic Noise Limiter circuit
- Side Mic Jack (Think about the mounting)
- Heavy duty DC power cord
- Two Year Warranty