Made in America Chrome Stacks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Juicing For Life

Juicing For Life

Juicing raw veggies and fruit is something I believe in 100%. What juicer do I recommend? The Breville Elite best juicer in my opinion. Why juice you ask? One reason is that the enzymes, vitamins and minerals are immediately available to your body. Whole fruits and vegetables have to go through the digestive process before the nutrients are available to your body. Your digestive process may take hours to complete.

I do love to juice and I have been doing it for years. I love what it has done for me like weight loss. I have lost weight and I am able to keep it off eating smart and juicing every day. I have more energy and some people can't believe how old I am. They say I look much younger than I am. I am 50 years old and I do not have high blood or high cholesterol. My test levels are in the 600s. In other words I feel great and I owe it all to juicing.

When I juice I use the Breville juicer (Elite} is the best. One of my favorite juices to drink is carrot, granny smith apples with a hand full of baby spinach. I just love that one. Another one of my favorite juices is cantaloupe juice it taste wonderful. Make sure you wash the outside really well then put it in the fridge over night to make it cold. Then the next day cut it apart discard the seeds and then juice the skin and all drink ASAP. Never let the juice stand for a long time always drink your juice ASAP. You want all those vitamins, minerals and enzymes in your body to work there magic.

Linda Tremer wrote a great article. She has studied nutrition, weight loss and fitness for over 30 years. She is a wellness coach for The Center For Weight Loss and she is dedicated to helping you lose weight. Linda writes

"Don't use fruit juices excessively. They are high in sugar and can cause insulin problems. Balance your fruit juices with vegetable concoctions"

I highly recommend reading the rest of her article, http://ezinearticles.com/?Why-You-Sh...ice&id=1598840

You may also want to check this guy out. The video is long, but I found it very informative. Heres to your health. It's never to late to change your life. Start today. http://www.youtube.com/user/liferegenerator
    Last edited by Admin; 11-23-2012 at 02:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Nice write-up jerryboy. I think our truckers will appreciate this. I blogged the post for you. We have sent an email to Linda and asked her if she would write an article.
    Last edited by Admin; 11-23-2012 at 02:59 PM.
    RoadTrucker Inc
    Products for Trucking and Driving Comfort

I agree. I hope we can get her to write one for us.
    Last edited by Admin; 11-23-2012 at 03:01 PM.

And thanks for the kudos
    Last edited by Admin; 11-23-2012 at 03:01 PM.

Hey friend!!!Fresh juices has own importance for keep good fitness and give us good
    energy and nutrition...Fresh juices are enriched with vitamin A, B, E and many minerals.
    carrot juice are reflection to be good prenatal health such as eyesight, bones and teeth....

Agree my friend

I do really like to juice and I have been doing it for decades. I really like what it has done for me like losing body weight. I have dropped a few pounds and I am able to keep it off consuming intelligent and juicing every day. I have more power and some individuals can't believe how old I am. They say I look much young than I am.

Link removed for violating Forum Rules. Admin
    Last edited by Admin; 10-18-2014 at 02:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    I do really like to juice and I have been doing it for decades. I really like what it has done for me like losing body weight. I have dropped a few pounds and I am able to keep it off consuming intelligent and juicing every day. I have more power and some individuals can't believe how old I am. They say I look much young than I am.

Crystal Lake Personal Trainer
    Thats wonderful keep up the good work and spread the word about juicing. It's not a diet it's a lifestyle live it.

I just love that one. Another one of my preferred mindset is cantaloupe juice it flavor amazing. Create sure you clean the outside really well then put it in the refrigerator over night for making it freezing.

juicing is very important for health .When you drink live juices the ****s are flooded with life giving nutrients. One of the most important ingredients from live plants is the active enzymes that your body uses to transform nutrients into a usable form for ****ular health and growth.juicing played an important part to recovery of cancer.juicing include green vegetables juices,carrot juice,apple juice.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast