Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Safety in truck stops.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Safety in truck stops.

Hello,

The other day I witnessed an accident in a truck stop. A truck's trailer hit the light pole while turning. No one was injured. And no major damage. Trucker's seem to have a bad repute on road safety. I read a blog yesterday on safety tips in the truck pit stop. We may already know most of this tips, but, sometimes, we are lazy to check the precautions. That maybe due to fatigue. But sometimes, reading over can help us follow it again. I thought I will share this blog here. I hope it will be useful to everyone. What do you think about the blog? Are you a careful truck driver?

(Link Removed by Admin)

ester744, I am sure you conveniently stumbled on a website, that ranks behind 17 million other websites and had no intention of using our resources to spam for your website, but unfortunately, you violated our forum rules and posted a link, which is not allowed by new users, whether they are spammers or not. Please follow forum rules. We do not accept spam, no matter how well someone tries to hide it. And by the way, How is the weather, there in the Netherlands?

I removed your link, as it violates our forum rules. Admin
    Last edited by Admin; 08-02-2016 at 03:20 PM.