Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: showers help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

showers help

We're going to be taking a few half country trips, and I don't really know what to expect when it comes time for the shower at the truck stop, help please! A few of my questions are, will we be able to go in together or do we have to take separate ones? We bring our own towels right? How much, does one chain have better ones than another. Thank you, and God bless

Quote Originally Posted by Beloved Tapscott View Post
    We're going to be taking a few half country trips, and I don't really know what to expect when it comes time for the shower at the truck stop, help please! A few of my questions are, will we be able to go in together or do we have to take separate ones? We bring our own towels right? How much, does one chain have better ones than another. Thank you, and God bless
    Hey there, first question is - where will you be traveling in?

Quote Originally Posted by smokeybandit23 View Post
    Hey there, first question is - where will you be traveling in?
    Thanks for reply From IL (about 2 hours south of Chicago) to Mount Rushmore this first trip

This might help -

http://www.findtruckservice.com/semi...rs/IL/Chicago/

I'm looking into the field myself, I'm not a trucker yet but I'm considering it. However, I have many friends and family members that are in the industry. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloved Tapscott View Post
    Thanks for reply From IL (about 2 hours south of Chicago) to Mount Rushmore this first trip
    Regarding the towels - yes, I would absoloutely reccomend bringing your own. Whatever you can supply will likely be better quality than those they may supply you with. (Also, you don't have to use towels that countless others have used.)

Taking showers together - it depends on the stop. You'd truly have to scope it out.

One stop better tham the other? Again, it depends. Try using the above link to see what others say and reccomend.

God Bless.

I agree with smokeybandit23. It's better to bring your own personal stuff especially bath towels.
    Stay Safe
    Manette