Any owner operator truck driver would agree with me that getting a trucking company that understands our business and knows exactly what we need is very difficult. More soever, when we literally have hundreds of trucking companies, we are often faced with the challenge of knowing which trucking company should be home to our trucking business.

Well, as truck drivers, we do not have to worry anymore. It was not until I had an experience with Status Transportation that I felt a peace of mind for the first time. I have to admit that this is one of the companies that have completely redefined the trucking industry by breathing a new breath of fresh air into the industry. I am quite happy by the quality of service that the company has to offer and to be honest, the standards that they have set have proved to be too high for other trucking companies to measure up to and that is why I am convinced that this is the place that any owner operator should call home. This thread is just a small way to say thanks to the Status transportation team.

The reason why I am convinced of my sentiments. Well, when I was given a call by Status Transportation, I was received as if one of their own and that helped me settle in quickly. The orientation was warm and the fact that they assigned me an operations coordinator to support me made my business pick up quickly as this assured that I got work all year round and for the best rates in the market. And the fact that the company is a non-forced dispatch company, I was guaranteed of the freedom that I needed to run my business. I couldn’t have asked for a better place. Which all are others which made you feel the same?