Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Help Find Hit and Run driver that Killed my daughter $1,000 Reward

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Help Find Hit and Run driver that Killed my daughter $1,000 Reward

I am pleading with everyone and anyone on the roads...interstates...backroads...highways...to keep an eye out for a White Dodge RAM 2500 crewcab with damage to the front passenger side of the truck.

The accident happened just outside of Columbia, SC May 7, 2016 around 5:38PM. My daughter, Grace Sulak and her best friend, Emma Dewey were returning from a track meet in Columbia on I-26E when they were struck from behind by this vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed. The SUV my daughter Grace was riding in was run off the road and they struck a tree. Grace was killed instantly, she was only 14 years old and would have been graduating 8th grade this week. Emma and her mother were both life flighted to a nearby trauma center in critical condition.

The driver of the white Dodge 2500 crewcab fled the scene. Please help us get justice for an innocent child, our family and her best friend and her family. Help catch the driver of the vehicle before they take another innocent life.

For additional information visit the Grace Sulak Community Facebook page. Grace was an honors student, a member of National Junior Honor Society, and a gifted athlete (her and Emma have run on the varsity cross country and track team since 7th grade)

If you have even the slightest information please call crimestoppers. There is currently a $1000 reward and we are working on doubling that.

Please help us find the person who took such an Amazing innocent life!

Heidi...AKA Grace's mom

Grace also left behind her twin sister Faith
    Last edited by Admin; 05-22-2016 at 10:27 AM.