Made in America Chrome Stacks

Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Breaker Breaker 19

  1. #1

    Question Breaker Breaker 19

    I would like to know if there are any company that will allow me to either drive as a company driver or enter a lease purchase program.
    With a possession of an intoxicate beverage "unopened" citation.
    Here is the situation. I was parked taking a break, and was forced to move the truck, and in doing so, I was cited for operating beyond the 14 hours limit.
    I am going through a devoice and I need to get back to work. I received these tickets in April 2015.
    It seems that companies are treating this tickets as if it is a DUI.
    By the way, I passed the field sobriety test.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Though I have only been driving for a year, I have learned a lot about the business. I am proficient in the use of the Qualcomm system; and paper logs.
    I really need a break.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Admin Admin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Wilmington, NC; USA
    Blog Entries
    You might want to consider an attorney. Sounds like there may be more to it, and when that is the situation, an attorney can at least offer you, what alternatives you have available, if not help get it straightened out, or at least more clarified. Good luck with it. Admin
    RoadTrucker Inc
    Products for Trucking and Driving Comfort


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

GPS: Truck Routes | Rand McNally | Garmin | Cobra