1. Greek Yogurt
- Be careful though as some brands can have a lot of added sugar. You could opt for a plain cup of Greek yogurt and mix up your own fresh fruit in it. You could also use it in a smoothie, or mix some tomatoes with it and use as a creamy sauce in a homemade omelet.
2. Hard Boiled Eggs
- Pair a hard boiled egg with some fruit and cottage cheese or prepare a breakfast burrito using scrambled eggs, cheese, and a whole wheat tortilla.
3. Whole Wheat Toast and Peanut Butter
- Top it with some natural peanut or almond butter for a high protein morning meal.
4. Protein/Cereal Bars
- Look for low-fat, high protein bars without much added sugar to get the most bang for your buck. Fiber is a bonus, too.
- Try a banana or apple with some natural peanut butter for a grab and go breakfast.
6. Cottage Cheese
- Mix it with any of the above options, or top with fruit and honey for a yummy energy boost in the morning.