Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Driving School is enough ?

Driving School is enough ?

Friends can you tell me that if i can learn driving from driving school is it enough for me to learn driving or i want to do something extra... to learn driving.

Suggest me Alternatives so that i become expert in driving.

Thanks in advance.

First off the school will teach the basics. You willl not leave the driving school a professional. Then to find a job. There, most carriers, will put you with a trainer who (Hopefully) will help mold you into a better driver. If all works as it is supposed to, once you are released on your own you will have enough training to be a fair driver. Then, on your own or teaming your preference, you will learn to be even better over time, with experience. Nothing worthwhile comes easy, and no one is going to do it for you it is all up to you to make sure you are as good as it is needed to get the job done safely.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    First off the school will teach the basics. You willl not leave the driving school a professional. Then to find a job. There, most carriers, will put you with a trainer who (Hopefully) will help mold you into a better driver. If all works as it is supposed to, once you are released on your own you will have enough training to be a fair driver. Then, on your own or teaming your preference, you will learn to be even better over time, with experience. Nothing worthwhile comes easy, and no one is going to do it for you it is all up to you to make sure you are as good as it is needed to get the job done safely.
    this is true, truck driving schools ONLY TEACH the basics.

like a plumbers school, mechanics school, a HVAC school, a medical school.

the REAL education comes with the first job.

however, in driving jobs, we have a slew of so-called driver trainers, that simply DO NOT KNOW how to teach, or are themselves STILL student drivers themselves.

i am talking from first hand knowledge of what i have seen, that SWIFT is the biggest violator of this practice.

i actually knew a student SWIFT driver, he worked out of the same warehouse as me, we each had the DHL account, way back when.

he had "graduated" from his SWIFT mentor, and about 3 months later, they offered him a trainers job!!!!!

like WTF, the BLIND LEADING THE BLIND!!!!!!

there really should be a minimum of like 5 to 10 years of experience BEFORE one to be a trainer, LIKE BACK IN MY DAY..>!!!!!!

but those days are long gone. we are seeing more and more stupid student drivers out here. and i'll bet nearly anyone, that in a few more years, Washington will make changes to that as well.
    ]

sharing with you the site where I find girls for sex usa and canada for free https://bit.ly/3G1v0dK