Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: seattle driving?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

seattle driving?

Hello new to the group and the industry. I live in Chicago but I'm thinking of moving to Seattle anyone know how it is to drive trucks in Seattle?

Hi Ladydrvrsroc. Welcome to the Forum.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marissa

Thanks! Any advice for a newbie?

Your welcome! No, I don't have an idea but I will share your post on Facebook.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marissa

What sort of information are you seeking as to driving truck in Seattle? Availability of work, type of jobs, what? Also your experience level, and knowledge would help with answers.

Thanks for replying I'm currently in trucking school will b done in a few weeks so I'm asking about job availability for a person fresh out of school and also if u think driving conditions in and around Seattle would b ideal for a new driver.

Quote Originally Posted by ladydrvrsroc View Post
    Hello new to the group and the industry. I live in Chicago but I'm thinking of moving to Seattle anyone know how it is to drive trucks in Seattle?
    Ex-Seattle driver...I drove in Seattle for a few years. When you start...it's aggravating. After you get use to it, it's okay. I drove Chicago area as well. I'd say that Seattle is easier...but since you know Chicago area, Seatle will seam hard at first. I've driven all 48 and to me, Seattle is easy...but you have to consider the busy times of day. You are going to wait in the traffic. It's just the way it is. You love it .... or you don't. Good luck!