Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: New guy from PA

New guy from PA

Retired Police / DOT Enforcement Officer from PA.

Now the Fleet Safety Director with a large construction company in south central PA. I also have my class A license.

I teach our CDL class , do Defensive a Driver Training , Driver Re-Training , investigate any accidents , review all DOT inspections , file dataQ challenges and perform regular " DOT" full underneath inspections on our fleet.

I never consider that I know all of the regulations or have all of the answers but I have been using them for a long time and help when I can,

That's it !

Quote Originally Posted by Mcsap9213 View Post
    Retired Police / DOT Enforcement Officer from PA.

Now the Fleet Safety Director with a large construction company in south central PA. I also have my class A license.

I teach our CDL class , do Defensive a Driver Training , Driver Re-Training , investigate any accidents , review all DOT inspections , file dataQ challenges and perform regular " DOT" full underneath inspections on our fleet.

I never consider that I know all of the regulations or have all of the answers but I have been using them for a long time and help when I can,

That's it !
    Thanks for joining! yes we need informative posts it really helps us. And thank you also for helping other truckers
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items