Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Beware of Panorama Towing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Beware of Panorama Towing

* This past Tuesday, my semi-truck broke down in Frazier Park, California.

* A tele***** call for assistance was made to Panorama Towing On February 25th, 2014 at 8am PST.

* A rate of $150 per hour with a 2 hour minimum was given.

* A truck was dispatched to the scene at 830am PST.

* The Truck arrived on site at 930am PST.

* Despite being told that the truck and trailer weighed 4,000 lbs., they stated that their intention was load it up by hand with 2 men.

* They said they could handle it and after they realized they needed a pallet jack, the first drivers offered to go get the jack. However, management told them no and they would send another truck instead.

* The second truck didn't show up until 4 hours later at 130pm PST and was at the scene for a total of 30 minutes.

* The towing company's address is actually only around 5 miles away from the scene of the breakdown according to our GPS.

• They billed us for 5 hours for a tow over this distance.

* Realistically, this should have cost me $800. However, they are billing me $4,500 + $400/day storage!!!

* And, until I pay their ridiculous bill, they are holding my truck and trailer hostage, along with a client's load that is now seriously past due.

* And, to top it off, they never bothered to contact us for authorization for any of the additional charges.

Is this what a reputable company does?

This actually sucks. truck drivers are doing their best to keep the budget last but other companies just jump off and perform a total rip off. these kind of companies should close down for good coz all they do is harm the truckers
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

Thanks for the heads up... We will take not of this and make sure to share the info with other truck owners.