Please be advised. The following roads and bridges are closed until further notice:
- I-10 from the Alabama state line to mile marker 181 in Gadsden County is closed. Only people who have emergencies will be allowed to travel. Traffic being detoured to U.S. 90.
- U.S. 98, Pensacola Bay Bridge
- Theo Baars Bridge
- Bayou Chico Bridge
- Boggy Creek Bridge on county road 97A
- Wallace Tunnel and Cochrane Bridge
- Crestview Police are closing all major roads within city limits including U.S. 90 and Hwy 85
Please Note - Police and other officials may close a bridge or road at any time, if you can avoid traveling be do so and stay warm and safe.
Tolls are suspended on the Garcon Point Bridge tolls. Motorists should slow down and use caution when approaching toll plazas, but should not stop. SunPass customers can be assured their accounts are not being charged.
If you have to go out this morning:
* Allow extra time for your vehicle to warm up
* Do NOT pour hot water on your windshield/windows to melt the ice.
* The roads are still in very bad shape and will remain that way for most of the day and possibly tonight due to the temps
* Have a thick blanket in the car, in case you get stuck, to stay warm. The temps are dangerously cold.
>Report from 102.7 WXBM; Traffic image courtesy of D3Sunguide.com