Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Good Evening from a New Hill Brothers O/O

Blog Entries

Good Evening from a New Hill Brothers O/O

Good Evening all. My name is Michael Norwood. I just took the plunge into Ownership. I am posting a blog on here with my experiences regarding the Hill Brothers O/O program. I'm using this Forum to help educate drivers and potential O/O's alike as to the experience that I am encountering with there program. I am currently in orientation and will be finished on Friday. So, I hope many people will follow my journey and ask many questions. Till then, I'll be 10-10 on the side

Quote Originally Posted by HILLBROTHERSO/O View Post
    Good Evening all. My name is Michael Norwood. I just took the plunge into Ownership. I am posting a blog on here with my experiences regarding the Hill Brothers O/O program. I'm using this Forum to help educate drivers and potential O/O's alike as to the experience that I am encountering with there program. I am currently in orientation and will be finished on Friday. So, I hope many people will follow my journey and ask many questions. Till then, I'll be 10-10 on the side
    Hi Michael! Welcome to the forum. Great start! Thanks for posting and hopefully all members will be able to educate each other especially those potential O/O's.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Blog Entries
    I hope so Marie. I along with a vast majority of drivers out here have had the itch to become an owner operator. I have attempted two other lease programs with other companies and fell flat on my face. This was due in large part to my lack of business sense along with inexperience. I'm hoping this time around, I am more educated, experienced, and far more savvy to what it takes to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by HILLBROTHERSO/O View Post
    I hope so Marie. I along with a vast majority of drivers out here have had the itch to become an owner operator. I have attempted two other lease programs with other companies and fell flat on my face. This was due in large part to my lack of business sense along with inexperience. I'm hoping this time around, I am more educated, experienced, and far more savvy to what it takes to succeed.
    Agree with that. Business knowledge and experience are both important. Good luck to all your endeavors, Michael.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie