Made in America Chrome Stacks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Ladies in Trucking Industry

I think its very good news that Ladies in trucking industry. Ladies are not only in this industry...she is participating in all the sectors and some where Ladies are very strong compare to Gents.

Hats off to ladies who are working as a trucker. Now a days, for ladies also becoming equal in all fields related to men. Lady truckers have difficult things like leaving their family for a week to months etc., But they are really great.

Quote Originally Posted by alainkelvin View Post
    Hats off to ladies who are working as a trucker. Now a days, for ladies also becoming equal in all fields related to men. Lady truckers have difficult things like leaving their family for a week to months etc., But they are really great.
    Yes thats right. Some lady truckers team drive with their husbands, and some bring some pets so its one happy family.
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

Women make better truck drivers because women can hold it wide open longer than men can gouge on it...

I Just finished reading all post.

I Salute all lady truckers out there.

Have a Safe Trip

I have a female friend who runs solo flatbed, and she is an AWESOME driver! Can out work the boys and drive circles around some of us that have been doing this for years.
    Seriously, I want to put her into one of my future trucks from motor trader and sit back to watch the money flow in! She's THAT good! (I'm actually somewhat concerned about trusting my future trucks to other drivers). It is true that I also want to trip her and race her to the ground, but that's honestly a whole different conversation altogether.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4