Thinking about adding another truck to my company. If I find the right driver to run it and partner with. It would be a lane that runs from Illinois to Denver. Could live in IL, MO, IA, NE, KS, or CO. Could only work if driver lived on Interstate 70 or 80 (about 15 miles from interstate) in NE, KS, or CO. Could live anywhere in MO, IA, or IL.

Reason that I want to live on Interstate 70 or 80 in those states, is because of the way the freight lane is. I'm big on being off Saturday and Sunday. That is why you would need to live in the above areas. So the right driver could be home between some loads thru the week and guaranteed off Saturday and Sunday. It's going to be all drop and hook, and never touching freight. It's set up on 2800 miles per week, but you can run more miles ever week depending on where you live. Pay rate will be competitive. I'm open to negotiation, based on your experience. But if you have 12 months of over the road experience, I'd defiantly start you at .40-.42CPM. We can talk about that.

I haven't purchased the truck yet, so I'm open to going to the dealership and looking at trucks with the right applicant. If your interested, shoot me a message!!