Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Five Best ******s to Bring on a Trip

Post Five Best ******s to Bring on a Trip

A lot of ******s are entertaining but only a few are quite essential. The most popular ones are iPods, noise-canceling head*****s, digital cameras and speakers. These can actually make the most of our adventures as they fight off boredom on the long sleepy road. Here is a list of the most important ******s our backpacks must have:

Personal Mobile *****: To have access to communication is very essential during travel time. Make sure you have the emergency numbers listed as well as a hands-free device especially when you're driving.
    Car Charger: Or any type of charger to power the devices you brought.
    Camcorders/cameras: Nothing beats a documented travel. Pictures and videos are all memorabilia we love watching again and again.
    GPS System: A GPS can be important to get around points of interests, rest areas, receive traffic updates, and especially route you back to where you are from.
    MP3 Players: You can enjoy and sing along your favorite songs on the road alone using head*****s; or with your friends using speakers.

List down you favorite ******s and tell a little story about 'em below!
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Blue parrot is a great head set they cant tell your burnin down the road with your window down people tell me they thought i was at home.

I especially like the hands-free B250XTPLUS. You never had noise can****ation this good. If your voice is slightly muffled, it can improve with the micro***** positioned about a thumb's width from the mouth.
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

I listen to Audio books via a Jabra head set..

I was in Germany recently and a taxi driver picked up his i***** waved it at me and asked if he could make a call (we were on a highway) I said I would rather not - and asked 'why dont you just get a bluetooth headset?" - and he said - "they are illegal for taxi drivers"... I thought that was interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoolio View Post
    I listen to Audio books via a Jabra head set..

I was in Germany recently and a taxi driver picked up his i***** waved it at me and asked if he could make a call (we were on a highway) I said I would rather not - and asked 'why dont you just get a bluetooth headset?" - and he said - "they are illegal for taxi drivers"... I thought that was interesting..
    Really? Yeah that's pretty interesting how a Bluetooth headset can be illegal when in fact it can make driving easier..hmm
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Really? Yeah that's pretty interesting how a Bluetooth headset can be illegal when in fact it can make driving easier..hmm
    I think in Germany the deal is, they want - No ***** call distraction whatsoever for taxi drivers

I think thats fair enough as a law if they are transporting members of the public.

In the US I have noticed a lot of the Indian taxi drivers are perpetually in conversations in very low voices while driving - they are probably using Skype via mobiles. Its a bit weird to have someone muttering into a headset continuously driving.

That's pretty reasonable though to impose that to taxi drivers. They might hassle the passengers if they're noisy over the *****. And they have responsibility so its important to stay focused.
    www.TruckingComfort.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hapon A-z View Post
    That's pretty reasonable though to impose that to taxi drivers. They might hassle the passengers if they're noisy over the *****. And they have responsibility so its important to stay focused.
    I agree, I've been in taxi's where the driver is talking the whole time on his bluetooth and its quite unpleasant. It doesn't seem professional. Someone's who's being paid to drive others around should be 100% focused on driving and not a **** ***** conversation.

I can't imagine going anywhere without my smart ***** these days. The built in GPS and internet access has been a lifesaver many times.

People bring all sortsa ******s nowadays. Back then we only have the glorious Walkman. haha. I loove the built in GPS in my ***** as well. Man, you can check for restaurants, truck stops, etc and there's a slim chance that you can get lost if you see the streets and your location right in your *****. so yeah cheers to the wonderful technology.
    www.TruckingComfort.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hapon A-z View Post
    Quote that!