Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Five Best ******s to Bring on a Trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Five Best ******s to Bring on a Trip

A lot of ******s are entertaining but only a few are quite essential. The most popular ones are iPods, noise-canceling head*****s, digital cameras and speakers. These can actually make the most of our adventures as they fight off boredom on the long sleepy road. Here is a list of the most important ******s our backpacks must have:

Personal Mobile *****: To have access to communication is very essential during travel time. Make sure you have the emergency numbers listed as well as a hands-free device especially when you're driving.
    Car Charger: Or any type of charger to power the devices you brought.
    Camcorders/cameras: Nothing beats a documented travel. Pictures and videos are all memorabilia we love watching again and again.
    GPS System: A GPS can be important to get around points of interests, rest areas, receive traffic updates, and especially route you back to where you are from.
    MP3 Players: You can enjoy and sing along your favorite songs on the road alone using head*****s; or with your friends using speakers.

List down you favorite ******s and tell a little story about 'em below!
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Blue parrot is a great head set they cant tell your burnin down the road with your window down people tell me they thought i was at home.

I especially like the hands-free B250XTPLUS. You never had noise can****ation this good. If your voice is slightly muffled, it can improve with the micro***** positioned about a thumb's width from the mouth.
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

I listen to Audio books via a Jabra head set..

I was in Germany recently and a taxi driver picked up his i***** waved it at me and asked if he could make a call (we were on a highway) I said I would rather not - and asked 'why dont you just get a bluetooth headset?" - and he said - "they are illegal for taxi drivers"... I thought that was interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by Hoolio View Post
    I listen to Audio books via a Jabra head set..

I was in Germany recently and a taxi driver picked up his i***** waved it at me and asked if he could make a call (we were on a highway) I said I would rather not - and asked 'why dont you just get a bluetooth headset?" - and he said - "they are illegal for taxi drivers"... I thought that was interesting..
    Really? Yeah that's pretty interesting how a Bluetooth headset can be illegal when in fact it can make driving easier..hmm
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Really? Yeah that's pretty interesting how a Bluetooth headset can be illegal when in fact it can make driving easier..hmm
    I think in Germany the deal is, they want - No ***** call distraction whatsoever for taxi drivers

I think thats fair enough as a law if they are transporting members of the public.

In the US I have noticed a lot of the Indian taxi drivers are perpetually in conversations in very low voices while driving - they are probably using Skype via mobiles. Its a bit weird to have someone muttering into a headset continuously driving.