Please help in murder case!!!
Hello Everyone;

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8 - Gur 01 PHOTO Nadine Gurczenski.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	220
I am working with a family on the cold case murder investigation of Nadine Gurczenski as part of a documentary series on the Oprah Winfrey Network in Canada. Nadine's body was found dumped along a highway in Vineland in the Niagara Region in Ontario, Canada in 1999. We have tried everything to try and find out who may have murdered her. She had a 5 year old daughter at the time and was working to support herself. She worked as a stripper at Marilyn's Strip Club and often went by the name of Sammy, Samantha or Melissa. She may have worked at several truck stops (not sure). She was from Jamaica, 26 years old, black and petite (she probably wore long black wigs to perform). I am appealing to anyone who may have any information about her or who she may have hung around. She tended to drink heavily. I know it's been many years, but if anyone out there remembers anything about her or may have met her or whatever other information you may have; please respond here. Her family has been waiting for so many years to have this case solved. Please help if you can. Her daughter loved her very much.