Over-the-road lifestyle can be tough especially in hot areas. It is important to choose clothing and fabrics that are sturdy and strong. When you're working up a sweat all day, get clothing that's comfortable and made of material that breathes. Here's a list of top 5 typical outfit for truckers:
1. Jeans, T-shirts, & steel-toed boots
2. Jeans, T-shirts & tennis shoes
3. Jeans, sweatshirts, work boots
4. Jeans, sleevless shirt/vest, cowboy hat & sunglasses
5. Shorts, T-shirts & flip flops (Highly NOT recommended)
Usually most truckers prefer something loose and comfortable and would go with jeans or some decent looking sweats. Short or long sleeves will also do depending on the season. Wear layers so you can adjust for temperature changes. If you work around freight a lot, don't forget to bring a safety helmet, goggles, and gloves.