Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: How hard is learning to drive?

How hard is learning to drive?

Question to all truckers: What has been the hardest part when you were learning how to drive?

Share your experience here.

Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

I wonder this type of question before a long time.... When i started to learn driving that time i was very young and i was thinking that i never learn driving because i felt that it's much difficult but slowly slowly i was learning and now i am a very good driver....

cdl jobs | Trucking jobs

Basic driving is a combination of hand/eye co ordination skills,vehicle handling skills, and traffic knowledge. Learning to drive is a nerve wracking for teens and parents. It likely to be a first experience putting your safety and auto investment in your teen's hand.

I agree. One must have enough traffic knowledge and know state rules and regulations especially for truck drivers who go state-by-state.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

There is a guide called "New To OTR" for new drivers or people thinking about getting a CDL. You can find it at Amazon or rosedogbooks

How hard is learning to drive? Well, that is a tough question, the left thingy is the excelarator, the middle is the brake, and the right is the clutch, right? Gee, been working on mastering this driving thingy for just a little while now, think I started around 1994. Coming along, if all goes right I will be ready to get on the road in about 2034. Good luck all.

Still I am new in driving and i have not too much experience in driving but i am trying to learn driving and become expert so that i can able to drive all kind of Vehicles.

Not hard at all. The scariest part is the first time you're OTR on your own. After that, as long as you're not sleeping behind the wheel you'll be fine.