Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: ADDRESS

ADDRESS

Recently I lost my house and now I live in an truck. The only problem I have is , that sometimes I need an ADDRESS to give. How can I get some legitimate Address?
    Thanks

Replies from our facebook fans

Kendra Nelson: "Do you have a relative that you can use?"

Sandra Belange "How about a po box?"

Another reply from Kevin:

If you go to the UPS Store and get a personal mail box it'll have a legitimate address instead of a post office boxed address. Plus you won't have to worry about your mail being safe there.
    Last edited by Admin; 12-05-2016 at 08:28 PM.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

ADDRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Replies from our facebook fans

Kendra Nelson: "Do you have a relative that you can use?"

Sandra Belange "How about a po box?"
    Yeah but they far away. I have P.O. Box but they don't mail some things to P.O. Boxes.
    Thank You

Thank you , I will check it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post

If you go to the UPS Store and get a Personal Mail Box it'll have a legitimate address instead of a post office boxed address. Plus you won't have to worry about your mail being safe there.
    Last edited by Admin; 12-05-2016 at 08:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post

If you go to the UPS Store and get a post office box it'll have a legitimate address instead of a post office boxed address. Plus you won't have to worry about your mail being safe there.

You do not get a Post Office box at a UPS store. You get a PMB or Personal Mail Box. There is a difference and that difference is important. You are best to get a PMB because delivery services tend not to delivery to a Post Office Box, but the Post Office has to deliver to a PMB. So stop at a UPS store and obtain a PMB and you shoudl be all set. Do not use PO Box in your address because it will cause you issues on deliveries from UPS, FedEx, etc. Just put your address as the address of the UPS store with a dash for your PMB or put the address of the store with your PMB # after your name.
    Last edited by Admin; 12-05-2016 at 08:31 PM.
    RoadTrucker Inc
    Products for Trucking and Driving Comfort

Thank You, I have one more question, can I also use the PMB for my driver license ?