Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Any pets with you on the road?

Any pets with you on the road?

Haha! This actually happens. Good morning everyone! Hope everybody is having a great time so far.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dogs-cats-pets.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	190
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Jumping in a little late here as I just signed up on the board, but we take our two smaller sized puppies with us on the road. One is a chinese crested and the other is a chinese crested/jack russell mix....who is a little hyper to be cooped up in our small volvo 640 (we're actually looking for a good home for him now) My wife and I team and she does all the night driving. The dogs are both hers and they sleep days with her and keep her great company during the evening. Just knowing you have them on board makes for safer driving - any sudden stops or turns can seriously hurt them so in my opinion, it makes us safer drivers....except when they unexpectedly jump up for some attention LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tnttroy View Post
    Jumping in a little late here as I just signed up on the board, but we take our two smaller sized puppies with us on the road. One is a chinese crested and the other is a chinese crested/jack russell mix....who is a little hyper to be cooped up in our small volvo 640 (we're actually looking for a good home for him now) My wife and I team and she does all the night driving. The dogs are both hers and they sleep days with her and keep her great company during the evening. Just knowing you have them on board makes for safer driving - any sudden stops or turns can seriously hurt them so in my opinion, it makes us safer drivers....except when they unexpectedly jump up for some attention LOL
    Haha! Exactly. You got very cute puppies out there tnttroy. Please share some pics here: Gallery
    Marie

I sometimes take my pet with me. She is about 5'1 and goes by the name of "Sweety", "Darling", "Beautiful", etc. She also has some very nice puppies.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight View Post
    I sometimes take my pet with me. She is about 5'1 and goes by the name of "Sweety", "Darling", "Beautiful", etc. She also has some very nice puppies.
    Awee thats sweet Black Knight!
    Marie

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0744.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	93.8 KB 
ID:	300Well this is my sweety when I drove. She has long since passed away and I must say I miss her something awful.