Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: We Got Two Hands

Post We Got Two Hands

We, at RoadTrucker, always believe of giving something back. That's why non-profit organizations such as charities are established and operated to center on charitable, educational, religious, and other activities for the common good. Below are some of our chosen Charity Organizations:

• Marissa's Kitchen: A private, non-profit organization founded on the belief in the Fundamental Right of All Children to Eat Healthy and Secure a Good Education. The main program is to provide healthy lunches to malnutritioned children and provide a little information on how to prepare meals that are nutritious but not so expensive. Virtually 100% of your donation will go to the children and none of the officers are paid.

• Brittany's Hope: Also a non-profit org founded on the belief in the Fundamental Right of All Children to Have the Security and Love of a Family. This charity focuses on raising public awareness of the unique joys of parenting a special child as well as providing financial grants to special waiting children.

• AmeriCares: A non-profit disaster relief and aid organization which provides immediate response to emergency medical needs. AmeriCares solicits donations of medical supplies, medicines, and other relief materials from U.S. and international manufacturers.

Contact RoadTrucker® for a complete list of charities and on how to extend your support on any of them. If you have founded a charity, or currently supporting one, please post below so that our readers can also help us with our humanitarian cause.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roadtrucker-charity-giving.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	42

"...As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.” ― Sam Levenson
    Last edited by Admin; 01-16-2015 at 10:47 AM.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Just curious, but what does this have to do with having two hands? Will it not work if one only has one hand? Or would it be better if we had three hands? Although everytime I use both my hands, my sweet loving bride slaps them and tells me "no, no, we dont do those things."