Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: LAST CHANCE ?

LAST CHANCE ?

I have a question some of you may be able to answer. !st if you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all. The same old line " you won't believe what happened to me ". I was applying to a different company due to the fact that my EX was harassing me at work. I took time off to try an resolve any issues between myself and the EX. There was no making her happy. I went for a drug screen when applying to a different company and to my surprise the drug screen came back positive. I can't explain how it happened, I can only speculate and guess, but I think the EX set me up by putting something in my drink or food. Anyway now I'm having a hard time finding a new driving job. My question is, does anyone know of any trucking company that will give a driver another chance even though he/ she had a positive drug screen? I know they are out there, I just don't know who they are. I'm guessing they will be a less desired company to drive for, but I need to get my driving record back in order. I have over 18 yrs experience.

Check with SST out of Stuttgart Arkansas 1-877-945-1130. They are a refrigerated carrier and run most west to cali and back to the southeast,Fla. Ga. Miss. Ark. and back west. Good trucks, run better than most 80MPH or better and will run you all the miles you want.

do they hire even if less than three years ago the same thing happened to my girlfriend and her ex

In my opinion you are going to have to keep thinking outside the box. Some O/O`s or smaller companies may be willing to take a chance on you. some won`t because of their insurance companies. Good luck, it`s going to be a long road back.

No matter what happened, one thing is for sure---- if you blow another test, you are done! So if you get someone to take a chance, you best be sure every day is clean.

Agree. Just take the last chance as your ultimate chance to getting back on the road. Don't compromise it.
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

fight back

Quote Originally Posted by heretothere View Post
    In my opinion you are going to have to keep thinking outside the box. Some O/O`s or smaller companies may be willing to take a chance on you. some won`t because of their insurance companies. Good luck, it`s going to be a long road back.

No matter what happened, one thing is for sure---- if you blow another test, you are done! So if you get someone to take a chance, you best be sure every day is clean.
    If you failed the test are they required to tell you what it was that failed you? I think id start with that and then try to fight the results. It is true that you can fail a drug test after eating poppy seeds. Thats not a made up thing it can happen. Eat any poppy seeds?

Aaaah. The old "my ex set me up and caused my drug test to come back positive" line. If that really is true, I hope you had the good sense to leave that witch.