I have a question some of you may be able to answer. !st if you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all. The same old line " you won't believe what happened to me ". I was applying to a different company due to the fact that my EX was harassing me at work. I took time off to try an resolve any issues between myself and the EX. There was no making her happy. I went for a drug screen when applying to a different company and to my surprise the drug screen came back positive. I can't explain how it happened, I can only speculate and guess, but I think the EX set me up by putting something in my drink or food. Anyway now I'm having a hard time finding a new driving job. My question is, does anyone know of any trucking company that will give a driver another chance even though he/ she had a positive drug screen? I know they are out there, I just don't know who they are. I'm guessing they will be a less desired company to drive for, but I need to get my driving record back in order. I have over 18 yrs experience.