The lack of information is often the reason why some owner-operators have difficulty with compliance, especially those who are new to the business. Below are some informative solutions that can help you comply with DOT's regulatory requirements.
- Driver's Daily Log Books - This helps drivers comply with DOT Hours of Service Rules. Logbooks vary according to use i.e. Logbooks with Simplied DVIR or with Detailed DVIR, Logbooks with NO DVIR, 2 in 1 Logbooks, 3 in 1 Logbooks, 5 in 1 Logbooks, Carbonless or with Carbon.
- Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports - This complies with DOT Vehicle Inspection Regulation under §396.11 and §396.13. A complete vehicle inspection is required each day before using the vehicle.
- Pocketbook - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations - Helps drivers stay safe while on the road and have quick access to up-to-date regulatory information to stay compliant.
- Fleet Safety Compliance Manual - Good reference for FMCSA regulations and DOT's official interpretations, which covers key fleet safety topic with regards to logging, driver qualification, equipment, accidents and many more.
- CSA for Commercial Motor Vehicle Fleets Manual - Complete Guide to Comprehensive Safety Analysis (CSA), successful roadside inspections, and positive safety evaluations.
Did we miss something? Please add them on the list with a little discription about it.