Made in America Chrome Stacks

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: hitch a ride?

  1. #1

    hitch a ride?

    Traveling with Satan's spawn. Lol. Need a ride home to either eagle or Boise Idaho. Will be in Cheyenne Wyoming on sat July 27th. Need to be home by the 28th please?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by boisegal View Post
    Traveling with Satan's spawn. Lol. Need a ride home to either eagle or Boise Idaho. Will be in Cheyenne Wyoming on sat July 27th. Need to be home by the 28th please?
    Hi there boisegal I'm sorry for the delayed reply. How are you? Are you home yet?
    ********************
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

  3. #3

    Made it home!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Hi there boisegal I'm sorry for the delayed reply. How are you? Are you home yet?
    Thank you Marie, for checking on me. That means a lot. I am home safe and sound. So happy to be here!
    Thank you again!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by boisegal View Post
    Thank you Marie, for checking on me. That means a lot. I am home safe and sound. So happy to be here!
    Thank you again!
    Oh I'm so glad to hear that you were able to get home and now safe. You're very much welcome and have a wonderful day!
    ********************
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Similar Threads

  1. Hitching a ride
    By sopennington3114@yahoo.co in forum Stop and Say "Hello!"
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-31-2013, 01:22 PM
  2. Owner operator needs a ride from PA to IA
    By deaf_forever in forum Stop and Say "Hello!"
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2013, 08:56 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

12 Volt Coolers for Truckers