Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Good or bad trucking companies?

Lightbulb Good or bad trucking companies?

Since this is the title of this post. Can anyone tell me which are the good or bad trucking companies, and why. Blanket statements, such as they are mormon or out of Utah just dont cut it. Lets be professional and specific, and using our personel experience and not he said she said.
    Think this information concerning the various companies out there may help some newbe looking for a home. Realizing each person will have a different and personal experience with each company.
    Also, lets be reapectful of those with ideas different then yours.

Beware of Wilrose Enterprises LLC

Beware of Wilrose Enterprises LLC out of Gallatin Missouri. They are no good to work for. They screw all there drivers. They tell them that a load makes this much with it makes more. When the drivers find out they fire them. There is still drivers waiting for there paychecks and will never see them along with owner operators that worked for them. They have one driver that shouldn't be driving a truck they pay him off the books because he collects disability and welfare. He also takes an insulin pump and has a bad heart. The owner dispatcher changes the fuel receipts to screw the taxes. They pick the seal locks on the trailer and steal the freight off the trailer and put the lock back on so it don't look tampered with. They get around the physicals and the drug tests. The owner that also drives has a bad eye that he can't see out of it he memorizes the eye chart to keep his CDL. This company should be shut down.
    Last edited by Admin; 10-13-2015 at 08:27 AM.

Leading Carrier is installing Cameras and micro*****s inside the cabs

A leading Carrier is installing Cameras and micro*****s inside the cabs. Voice what you think? What's your opinion? They tell us they are not recording all the time, only when you brake hard or the G force starts recording. That a few seconds before the action is recorded that it records in a loop. "Duh", that is recording all the time no matter how you put it. They tell us that a third party will review the recordings. This makes it legal for them to use any private information and make it public. So before you make a move joining one of these companies beware they will be watching every move and recording every word.
    Last edited by Admin; 06-01-2017 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Banned for Rude Attack on RoadTrucker

Some of Good truck companies:

• Crete Carrier
    • CFI (Contract Freighters Inc.)
    • Marten Transport, LTD
    • Heartland Express Inc.
    • Knight Transportation
    Last edited by Admin; 10-13-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Archer Cargo

I can say i have worked at Archer Cargo for 1.5 years and it is great. They pay 50 cents per mile and our dispatchers are surprisingly nice. I can stay out as long as i want and go home whenever. So there are good companies out there if you do your homework. I just so happen to finally find one that doesnt give me the runaround. Hope this helps and goodluck!
    Last edited by Admin; 10-13-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by margratemary View Post
    • Crete Carrier
    • CFI (Contract Freighters Inc.)
    • Marten Transport, LTD
    • Heartland Express Inc.
    • Knight Transportation

at the latest, I would not agree

Sun Coast resources

for now these are some of the good companies! I recently worked for Sun Coast resources a company based out of Houston, Texas. Bad place to work! No organized system to work. Trucks and tankers are driven off the yard with engine lights on, bad tires, unsecured hoses ect... How do you argue if you get called in the office for delay of getting a load done. To top this off the disorganized dispatches are high pressure late loads for those not in the know on stacking unwanted employees. If you do a load unsafely due to high pressure fast paced bs it is on the driver. Forced dispatches are common. Do not get mixed up in this corrupt company? You will have to accept the corruption or get fired.
    Last edited by Admin; 10-13-2015 at 08:28 AM.

I can refer status transportation, with six months of the business with this company I can recommend this company.