Made in America Chrome Stacks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Everybody gets a chance at a Free Gift!

Post Everybody gets a chance at a Free Gift!

Please Note: This is over, but we still have little contest and give-a-ways as time and resources permit. For example, you can win a new 19 Color TV with DVD player, just by signing up and later giving feedback on the website. See the following link. Admin

http://www.roadtrucker.com/policy/promo-tv.htmAt RoadTrucker, we recognize the time you spend to share your valuable tips, worthwile stories, and interesting topics right in this forum, and out to thousands of truckers and visitors. As we try our very best to make everyday trucking safer, faster and easier, we would like to say THANK YOU for helping by contributing to important discussions here.

In return, everyone will have a chance to receive a FREE Gift!

1. Each week, the contributor of the chosen post will be given a VERY nice gift! (12-Volt Coolers, 12-Volt Heating Blankets, etc)

2. And EVERY MONTH, RoadTrucker will give away a 12-Volt Widescreen TV with DVD!

Rest assured, we will be checking everyday for fresh posts and carefully select one of the best each week. So keep on posting because you're one step closer to amazing giveaways. Let start the ball rolling!

Our first gift will be given the First Week of December and continue until the last week of February.
    Last edited by Admin; 11-21-2015 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Corrected misinformation
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

oh my... Free Gift.. Yum2x... hmmm.. are you considering giving gifts to an old fart? You know,, aching back, poor eyesight. Come on.. I know it may not sound fair, but those young truckers? They don't have not have not yet (signs of being old). But hey im still driving.. im still good.. OLD Fart = Free GIFT

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by pigpaw View Post
    oh my... Free Gift.. Yum2x... hmmm.. are you considering giving gifts to an old fart? You know,, aching back, poor eyesight. Come on.. I know it may not sound fair, but those young truckers? They don't have not have not yet (signs of being old). But hey im still driving.. im still good.. OLD Fart = Free GIFT
    Haha! Yes, why not pigpaw? You may consider having a massage once a week to ease the muscle pains. I suppose you have had much experience as a trucker so your insights are valuable.

We'll start giving free gifts soon. And if you're interested, just pm me and we'll have you as a moderator. Cheers!
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Great! Free stuff is always good!

Sounds great!

FREE, count me in!!

Hello everyone. I just joined the forum. Be safe out there and it's good to carry a bag of cat litter to give you trantion when stuck in ice. Also a spray bottle of bleach will help de-ice your tires and won't hurt the rubber or some plant fertelizer will also help de-ice the ground around your tires.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    At RoadTrucker, we recognize the time you spend to share your valuable tips, worthwile stories, and interesting topics right in this forum, and out to thousands of truckers and visitors. As we try our very best to make everyday trucking safer, faster and easier, we would like to say THANK YOU for helping by contributing to important discussions here.

1. Each week, the contributor of the chosen post will be given a VERY nice gift! (12-Volt Coolers, 12-Volt Heating Blankets, etc)

2. And EVERY MONTH, RoadTrucker will give away a 12-Volt Widescreen TV with DVD!

Rest assured, we will be checking everyday for fresh posts and carefully select one of the best each week. So keep on posting because you're one step closer to amazing giveaways. Let start the ball rolling!

Our first gift will be given the First Week of December and continue until the last week of February.

Hi there

I am new in trucker, have ordered first equipment for starting my career. Hope it will be a great experience and a great deal for me.

Thanks

New Career
    New Product
    & New Experience to buy products from RoadTruckers

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    At RoadTrucker, we recognize the time you spend to share your valuable tips, worthwile stories, and interesting topics right in this forum, and out to thousands of truckers and visitors. As we try our very best to make everyday trucking safer, faster and easier, we would like to say THANK YOU for helping by contributing to important discussions here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast