Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: I know I'm a bit of a young'un

I know I'm a bit of a young'un

Hey all. I am from the SE corner of our glorious country trying to break into trucking. A few obstacles in the way, but nothing that cannot be handled. Wanting to start by saying hello to everybody and that I look forward to seeing y'all on the road sometime soon. Joining the forum to help gather advice and perhaps a little comradeship before I hit the roads. Right now I am getting my license straightened out and gathering the resources to pay for trucking school. Once these items are taken care of, and I pass my CDL exam, I will definitely be needing your advice because there is obviously a lot more to trucking (by what I have read on here) than what I have taken to be the case. This is a good thing because I enjoy a challenge. Obviously I am going to have a lot of newbie questions as soon as I go further along in this transitory process. Have been looking over the CDL manual for my state and practicing for exams on truckingtruth.com. All I ask is a little patience for those I might aggravate with questions you've probably heard a million times from rookies.

Quote Originally Posted by EagleOne View Post
    Hey all. I am from the SE corner of our glorious country trying to break into trucking. A few obstacles in the way, but nothing that cannot be handled. Wanting to start by saying hello to everybody and that I look forward to seeing y'all on the road sometime soon. Joining the forum to help gather advice and perhaps a little comradeship before I hit the roads. Right now I am getting my license straightened out and gathering the resources to pay for trucking school. Once these items are taken care of, and I pass my CDL exam, I will definitely be needing your advice because there is obviously a lot more to trucking (by what I have read on here) than what I have taken to be the case. This is a good thing because I enjoy a challenge. Obviously I am going to have a lot of newbie questions as soon as I go further along in this transitory process. Have been looking over the CDL manual for my state and practicing for exams on truckingtruth.com. All I ask is a little patience for those I might aggravate with questions you've probably heard a million times from rookies.
    Hey there, EagleOne. Good luck with getting your CDL and enjoy the challenges ahead. I'm pretty sure most of the newbies have been through a lot of preparation as well. So keep it up.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie