Just a short note to say hi. I have been driving since 1969, and presently am retired. You see I just loved those trucking programs, songs etc. Although, those trucks in Hawaii, where I grew up, pailed by comparison. Anyway, after High School me and a friend left the isles with the military. He and I served our time and moved into trucking. I needed a job as I now had a wife and kids to support. I watched all these beautiful big trucks, that I drove the freeways with as I changed duty stations. So, once out I needed to make money, so I found a school and the rest is history. My friend and I kept in touch, and I bumped into him on the road on occassion. So in Jan 2013, I chose to take a early retirement, so now I am retired, with the same wife (43 years), four kids and soon to be 6 grandchildren. Anyway, this retirement is driving me crazy, and if I can convince the bride I will return to the road. Although she is not budging, since I told her this is her 20 years now. But, we shall see. I keep in touch with my friend who made this journey with me, you all know him as the Menehune.

Now that I have bored you all to death, let me just say Hi.