Howdy from Colorful Colorado!! My name is NHC...yes, I actually answer to that in real life! I'm a former Accountant, CNA (now there was a job!!!) and a soon to -be Class A License holder. Right now, I have about 4 weeks left at AIT Denver (American Institute of Technology) in their "Professional Truck Driver Program".....oh, and great school by the way. I have really enjoyed it so far and my instructors are great!!!)...

I have yet to really choose a company to work for and would appreciate some feedback. So far my pre-hires are through Schneider, Henderson, CR England, May, FFE, Werner and Swift. Any comments or suggestions are welcome. I'm mostly interested in an Intermodal or Dedicated. Schneider has an intermodal route open and Henderson has a dedicated (auto parts) route open.

When I'm not learning to drive backwards (LOL!) or scaring my instructors with my wonderful double-clutch downshifting.....heheheee....I'm out riding my Honda VTX 1300....I'm the President of a Ladies Riding Club here in Denver called the Rocky Mountain Asphalt Divas.....I'm also a Navy Veteran (1992-2002) .....