Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: From Little Susie TRUCKING SCHOOL QUESTIONS AND HELLO!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile From Little Susie TRUCKING SCHOOL QUESTIONS AND HELLO!

Hello All!!

I would like some suggestions from anyone about trucking schools,like CR England and Stevens Transport. I want to get my CDL and drive, but I dont want to get ripped. I am an honest hardworking single young gal of 56, and want to find a good trucking school and job. I also could use a school that could offer me some financial assistance to get started until I could get a paycheck coming in. I own a home, have bills here, and its hard to quit one job and go to another with the time in between with no money coming in.....anyone who has suggestions I would be grateful , Praying to hear from someone soon! Little Susie from Texas

Quote Originally Posted by littlesusie View Post
    Hello All!!

I would like some suggestions from anyone about trucking schools,like CR England and Stevens Transport. I want to get my CDL and drive, but I dont want to get ripped. I am an honest hardworking single young gal of 56, and want to find a good trucking school and job. I also could use a school that could offer me some financial assistance to get started until I could get a paycheck coming in. I own a home, have bills here, and its hard to quit one job and go to another with the time in between with no money coming in.....anyone who has suggestions I would be grateful , Praying to hear from someone soon! Little Susie from Texas
    I understand where you coming from, littlesusie. I'll ask some truckers if they have more ideas about CR England and Stevens. In my opinion,you go get your own CDL from trucking companies that won't oblige you to render service of 1 or 2 years. In this way, you will have the freedom to choose which company you want after you get your license.
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

Okay, so Doug said Swift is a good School. And Tom said "Just don't sign to be owner operator or lease purchase. I think most companies with schools work pretty much the same. Swift has a school and I think Schneider does as well."
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

littlesusie, one of our facebook page fans Kathryn, says "Schneider's Basic school is closed. My nephew went to CR England and it was terrible. His girlfriend went to Swift and it was much better. They don't pay you while you are in training at the school. When you get your road trainer, your trainee pay will start. I think it was around $400-$450/wk."
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie