Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Hello All

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello All

Just wanted to say hey to all of you! And thank the administrators for the their dedication to us.
    I wish all of you a safe week, year and life on the roads. Live love and laugh often and lets bring back the spirit of what we the american trucker stand for freedom and life style that goes with it.

Hey there Jonygontruckn! Welcome!! and a big huge AMEN to that! America is what it is today due largely to the hard work of truckers getting everything to where it needs to be. After only one week on the road I can see just how pretty much every single industry in the USA depends on truckers to get all that is needed to the companies that need it. Without us, I don't know how any business could keep going. I am proud to be an American, a Woman, a Wife, and a trucker in my own right! We all need to look out for each other, lend a helping hand wherever and whenever we can, and keep our roads safe! At a truck stop in Arkansas we saw a group of soldiers, I am pretty sure they were National Guard, and we stopped them and shook their hands and thanked them for ll thy do to protect our freedom and way of life here in the good olUSA. They were so appreciative and said pretty much the same thing abut truckers! It sure felt good to gt respect like that from those we also respect. hahaha Welcome Jony and hope to hear more from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonygontruckn View Post
    Just wanted to say hey to all of you! And thank the administrators for the their dedication to us.
    I wish all of you a safe week, year and life on the roads. Live love and laugh often and lets bring back the spirit of what we the american trucker stand for freedom and life style that goes with it.
    Welcome aboard Jonygontruckn! We sure are looking forward for more road stories from you. Cheers!
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie