Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: The 12 Volt Lunchbox Stove Goes to...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The 12 Volt Lunchbox Stove Goes to...

Snowpony! You won a RoadPro 12 Volt 300 Degree Lunchbox Stove. You were selected by RoadTrucker Forum admins because you shared helpful posts in the forums by giving answers to truckers and other users who were asking for advice or tips.

You will be getting a pretty nice cooking item that can cook and warm food up to 300 degrees F. Heat soups, stews and pizza slices in minutes and cook grilled sandwiches, hotdogs, hamburgers, rice and leftovers. We hope you would like it and enjoy more food trips with your hubby in your truck.

See this link http://www.roadtrucker.com/12-volt-c...hbox-stove.htm so you can take a look at your gift. We will be sending your gift and we will give you the tracking number soon. So again, congratulations and keep posting!

Disclaimer: Please note we do not reveal the winners' full name and address without their permission. We respect our customers and forum users' privacy. So the winner's name is not displayed here to protect the innocent.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

WHooHooooo!!!!! How cool is that!?! Thank you so much for the awesome gift, it will certainly come in handy!! I just got home after 9 days on the road, our first 'week' hauling loads. I actually got up the nerve to drive some, and I absolutely LOVED IT! I was a bit nervous and tense passing other big rigs on curves, but all in all I did very well. I got some experience unhooking the trailer, but I am saving the backing in for next trip hahaha! I watch my hubby and learn so much from him, he is very good at this stuff and he is a patient teacher. We went from VA to OK, to TX and back to VA and made some $$. We had a blast together, had some rough times-sat in Oklahoma for 2 days waiting for a load, lost our alternator, lost our A/C and the engine computer is going crazy so we will be home now for a few days until our truck is in top shape again. I took some awesome photos and will share some on here. We saw some of the tornado devastation and flooding in Oklahoma & Arkansas had a lot of flooding as well. We sat in a 2 hr standstill during road construction and talked with other truckers on the CB. It is quite an adventure and I am loving the life. Lots of paperwork to do now, but I will check back in with y'all soon. Happy Truckin!

Hi again Marie,

I sent you a private message with my contact info-but it won't send it to you until you empty out some of your messages-your mailbox is full hahahaha!!!
    Just thought I'd let you know it's there for you. Have a blessed day!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowpony View Post
    Hi again Marie,

I sent you a private message with my contact info-but it won't send it to you until you empty out some of your messages-your mailbox is full hahahaha!!!
    Just thought I'd let you know it's there for you. Have a blessed day!!!
    Haha.. I apologize for the inconvenience, Snowpony. I did re-set the admins quota for messages. Please send me your contact info again. Thanks and have a blessed day as well!
    Marie

Please check your inbox, Snowpony. I just sent your tracking number for the gift. Enjoy!
    Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Snowpony View Post
    WHooHooooo!!!!! How cool is that!?! Thank you so much for the awesome gift, it will certainly come in handy!! I just got home after 9 days on the road, our first 'week' hauling loads. I actually got up the nerve to drive some, and I absolutely LOVED IT! I was a bit nervous and tense passing other big rigs on curves, but all in all I did very well. I got some experience unhooking the trailer, but I am saving the backing in for next trip hahaha! I watch my hubby and learn so much from him, he is very good at this stuff and he is a patient teacher. We went from VA to OK, to TX and back to VA and made some $$. We had a blast together, had some rough times-sat in Oklahoma for 2 days waiting for a load, lost our alternator, lost our A/C and the engine computer is going crazy so we will be home now for a few days until our truck is in top shape again. I took some awesome photos and will share some on here. We saw some of the tornado devastation and flooding in Oklahoma & Arkansas had a lot of flooding as well. We sat in a 2 hr standstill during road construction and talked with other truckers on the CB. It is quite an adventure and I am loving the life. Lots of paperwork to do now, but I will check back in with y'all soon. Happy Truckin!
    Oh my, this sounds reeaally exciting, Snowpony. Congrats on your first 'week' hauling loads and passing other big rigs! I'm sure it was a lot of fun for both of you guys. Keep safe always and happy truckin!
    Marie

congratulations snowpony..

Thanks so much Pigpaw, I can't wait to experiment with this and create some cool recipes to share! . We are still waiting for our truck to be fixed so this may arrive before we hit the road again : )

Congrats Snowpony and enjoy!
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items

These are great and saves a lot of money and can cook almost anyhting in them. I make chili, hamburger helper veggie soup. Sick of TS hot dogs!!! LOL