Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Driving pay (starting and top out pay, & pay for non-driving work done)

Cool Driving pay (starting and top out pay, & pay for non-driving work done)

I was wondering what the pay is for some of the most well known companies as well as layover pay, pay for loading and unloading, breakdowns, etc., it seems that the articles published by the companies are suspiciously quiet about the pay and I am wondering if some drivers that have worked there can tell me, as I have family members that are interested in going into trucking. I never did drive other than spotting trailers, and it is really too late now as disabilities would prevent me from driving at this time in my life. I do love to follow trucking though. I might not be able to drive, but I am a crusader for truckers rights and for better treatment and appreciation of American truckers. I now have one son that has over two hundred million miles to his credit, accident free, and I am very proud of him.

[QUOTE=chaos;901 I now have one son that has over two hundred million miles to his credit, accident free, and I am very proud of him.[/QUOTE]

Really? Two hundred million miles, that must be a new high. Somehow I cannot believe this, could this possibly be a misprint or something?

Yea, he has a really, really fast truck. .......... nah, it was a typo, I meant two million miles.