Made in America Chrome Stacks

View Poll Results: What's TOP 1 in these 5 Trucking Companies in Terms of Hiring?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • J B Hunt

4 40.00%
  • Schneider National

2 20.00%
  • Valley Transportation Services, Inc.

0 0%
  • K & B Transportation

2 20.00%
  • RWI Transportation, LLC

1 10.00%
  • Other

5 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What's your TOP 5 Trucking Companies in Terms of Hiring?

What's your TOP 5 Trucking Companies in Terms of Hiring?

Based on your experience as a trucker, how would you rank the following companies according to their ex****ence in job listings and job opportunities? Include your recommended company as well, if you have one.
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Quote Originally Posted by Marie View Post
    Based on your experience as a trucker, how would you rank the following companies according to their ex****ence in job listings and job opportunities? Include your recommended company as well, if you have one.
    Frankly, I don't care which carrier you end up working for, the dispatchers will lie to you without a second thought. They just decide, you won't like the dispatch or the wait and they don't want to deal with you as an asset. They will leave you sitting in your truck, like a dog in a kennel and feed you when they get ready to. It seems they like it when they have you all to themselves. While you burn up your life energy, they don't have to pay you to sit around for a load. If your hours are disappearing day by day, they might just look at how much that truck is producing.

Seriously I don't know about any company which you show. If you are asking based on your experience as a trucker, then i can say that my company "Mark's Old Towne" has the best Repairing & Replacement Services that anyone can afford.

Hello Friend

I am Not a trucker but I know USA best Truck driving companies Check out few companies below
    ----
    He is right, he is not a trucker, nor does he know us trucking companies. He is just another spammer from India.

Warning: This is why you should be very cautious about hiring an SEO from India. Admin
    Last edited by Admin; 02-24-2015 at 12:04 PM. Reason: color change

kind of hard to pinpoint/say

i think many are good, in the poll above, i have only heard of the first 2.

geographical areas, may not have, will not have the same companies

when going for a job, benefits, home time, vacation time, holidays, sitting times (waiting for loads), equipment, and pay is what matters.

one company may have 2 or 3 of what i mentioned, but not all. i'd like to find jobs closer to home, or at least, a drop yard, or satellite terminal if i can. rather than to take the equipment home with me, then you have to look for safe/secure parking.

not all shopping malls want or invite truck parking...not all walmarts want or invite truck parking. would you want someone parked on your property and they litter, and trash the place with thier bodily fluids?

i wouldn't.

so think about where you're going to park a big rig, when you get home.

unfortunately, not everyone is with in a hiring range of a company they would really to to go to work for.

which means, hometime can be nearly impossible.

I don't think anyone can beat Highboost corp. they are the most honest, hardworking individuals that anyone could ask for. you can checkthem out on their webpage or facebook, and they are currently hiring as well.

Where are the old schoolers?

Hello fellow Truckers! How come no one mentioned LandStar? And, yes, I Know, we live in a different world than when I started in the 70s. O' God...we Were the Truckers' with convoys rockin' down God's Highways and just ratchet jawing on our 2-ways! Now it's all cursing and crashing and automatic transmissions..so many changes! OK, Good numbers to y'all and Lord bless! Michael.

Best bet would be to look on Google andd gauge the Top 5 companies in terms of their hiring process, basically going through all the review sites and see what experience people have had at that company.