Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Hello....

Red face Hello....

....just arrived, been a driver, for almost 2 yrs. Looking for info. on a good co. in the Knoxville TN. area... Very difficult, avoiding the companies with bad habits. Have had enough of this one, that I am driving for, now. Some help, (and/or advice,) will surely be appreciated, in the correct direction, with a co. that will allow me to provide me for my family. Thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by BAYOU COWBOY View Post
    ....just arrived, been a driver, for almost 2 yrs. Looking for info. on a good co. in the Knoxville TN. area... Very difficult, avoiding the companies with bad habits. Have had enough of this one, that I am driving for, now. Some help, (and/or advice,) will surely be appreciated, in the correct direction, with a co. that will allow me to provide me for my family. Thanks..
    Welcome aboard, BAYOU COWBOY. We'll post your inquiry on our facebook page and will reply here as soon as we get info of good companies in Knoxville TN. Good luck!
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie

Just found this on our facebook timeline and it's in La Vergne TN area. I understand its quite far from Knoxville but you can ***** in to see if they have sister company in Knoxville area.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	255662_462140900530014_1196992736_n.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	126

Photo Caption: "Drivers! Commodore Express Inc. located in LaVergne TN. Looking for drivers or teams to do west coast runs."
    Drive Carefully & Come Home Safe
    Marie