Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: New Driver No Experience Need Work!!

New Driver No Experience Need Work!!

So here's my situation. I live in Kingston ON and graduated from TTCC in January. So I literally have no experience. Plus my Work history leaves a little to be desired if you know what I mean. I don't have my passport yet and obviously don't have my FAST card. I'm finding it incredibly hard if not impossible to find work. I would like to drive long haul and because of my situation I can only drive in Canada. What should I do?

I do not think you need a passport to drive over the Canada/US border. You only need it to fly. So what is the problem with you crossing the border? You can also talk to those who will not hire you and ask (with hat in hand) why they would not hire you. If you will listen to them and not try to tell them why they are wrong, you usually can get them to tell you exactly what the issue is. But you need to listen and not give them a hard way to go. Just say thank you and leave. You might ask them if they can make any recommendations to help you, but that is it. Nothing else. Lots of luck to you.