Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: Greetings, how long will I have to struggle.

Greetings, how long will I have to struggle.

Just graduated CDL school in Michigan and I must say, it was easier than I thought. Now the real battle begins. I have a drug possession charge from just over 5 years ago, so when you throw that in with my lack of experience.. it's been very difficult to say the least. I chose CDL school becuase I LOVE to drive and to see this great country, but it feels like my dream will never come true now. If anyone reading this knows a company or person who would hire and inexperienced driver who is reformed, motivated, and enthusiastic about trucking... dont hesitate to send me a message. Look forward to discussing multiple topics in my new career field.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Cage View Post
    Just graduated CDL school in Michigan and I must say, it was easier than I thought. Now the real battle begins. I have a drug possession charge from just over 5 years ago, so when you throw that in with my lack of experience.. it's been very difficult to say the least. I chose CDL school becuase I LOVE to drive and to see this great country, but it feels like my dream will never come true now. If anyone reading this knows a company or person who would hire and inexperienced driver who is reformed, motivated, and enthusiastic about trucking... dont hesitate to send me a message. Look forward to discussing multiple topics in my new career field.
    Hi, Rick. Just checked RoadTrucker facebook page and one suggested that you may look at company websites app section, look at qualifications and if it does not say no felonies fill it out.
    www.TruckingComfort.com
    A Variety of Trucking and Traveling Items