Made in America Chrome Stacks

Thread: New CDL Student Driver need help to get some facts about this two company

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New CDL Student Driver need help to get some facts about this two company

Hello every one,

I am a student driver and got pre-hired by Werner and Swift Trans. I was wondering if you guys can help me decide which company to work for. I love to travel and don't mind being out for weeks, I am a hard worker and I can adopt pretty much everything. The only thing I am not sure is if I can work with the company who has a high turn over rate of their drivers. I read so much negative from both company that I am now being discourage to work for them. 1). Does Swift Transportation some how have something to offer beside all the down time and not getting reinverse of any expenses by thier driver. 2). Is there any company the will hire a rookie like me beside those bad trucking companies? 3). is it possible that trucking company can ruin your career by firing you and putting some negative feedback on your record that you can't be rehire by other company? I read so many negative feedback regards these two companies (Werner and Swift) such as bad DM, luck of communications, lots of driver but not enough trucks, unprofessional mentors, less deliveries or load, poor mechanic performance and less care for their drivers. Please can some one verify these for me and if its true can you recommend other companies. I don't mind working for minimun and work a little harder or being treated as a number as long I am being treated fairly and getting proper support from dispatch. You're feed back or advise will save me from being discrental and sure will enjoy to share the open with you...Thank you Oh! if you don't want to post your reply or feedback, you can email me at Note: Removed email address. It is not a good idea to post an email address, as spam bots tend ot pick them up. You can PM it to anyone you like. Admin
    Last edited by Admin; 05-04-2013 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Removed email to protect poster